FLOWERO CITY is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have instituted appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of the information we collect. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable however, and FLOWERO CITY cannot guarantee absolute security concerning your information.
Information We Collect and Use
We may require you to provide us with certain Personal Identifiable Information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address to provide you with a better user experience and to enable you to make purchases on our website. We may collect the following Information about you when you use our website and services:
- Your name, address, photographs and any other information you submit when you access our website and services
- Your contact information including email address
- Your demographic information, preferences and interests
- Information you provide to us for customer service and support
- Information you provide to us for payment processing purposes, including your name, credit card information or other account information
- Messages that you send or receive through our website
- Details of transactions that you conduct while using our website and services, including any information we require to provide the products or services that you sign up for
- Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data
- Usage data about how you use our site, so-called Anonymous Data, which we collect using Cookies
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information concerning the dates and times you use our website and related services
- Information concerning the type of browser, operating system and language that you use while visiting our website
- Information about the website that directed you to our website, including information about the website that you previously visited before visiting or logging on to our website
We collect the information described above for the following reasons:
- For our internal record-keeping purposes and requirements
- To process payments that you make to purchase goods and services
- To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to these things)
- To ensure that you are complying with our Terms and Conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of our website and services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features offered by our website and services
- To help personalize your repeat visits to and usage of our website and services
- To provide you with information on products or services or news and offers that you request from us
- To answer questions you may raise or respond to comments you may send to us
- To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of our website and services
- To carry out market analysis and research
Control of Your Personal Information
You may request that we delete any of your personal information we have by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also decline to provide Information when requested on our website to provide you with access to our website’s functionality. If you decline to provide Information that is required for you to use FLOWERO CITY’s website and services, however, you may be prevented from accessing and using some, or all, portions of our website and services or experience a loss of functionality of our website and a reduced user experience.
If you previously permitted FLOWERO CITY to use your Information for direct marketing purposes, you may rescind that permission at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your Information to third parties unless we have your express permission or unless we are required to do so by law. We may use your information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we have about you. If you would like a copy of your personal information that we have please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be charged a small administrative fee for this service.
If you believe that any of your personal information we have is incorrect or incomplete, you may have the information corrected by notifying us at email@example.com.
If you reside, are located in, or are a citizen of a nation state that is within or part of the EEA, you are entitled:
- To request that we provide access to any Personal Identifiable Information we hold about you;
- To request that we prevent the processing of your Personal Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes;
- To request that we update any Personal Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect;
- To request that we delete any Personal Identifiable Information which we are holding about you;
- To request that we restrict the way that we process your Personal Identifiable Information;
- To request that we provide your Personal Identifiable Information to a third party provider of services; or
- To request that we provide you with a copy of any Personal Identifiable Information which we hold about you.
Certain Personal Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include circumstances where we need to keep processing your such information to comply with certain legal obligations. There will be certain residual data that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personal Identifiable Information.
Where We Store Your Information
How Long We Retain/Keep Your Data
If you are an inactive user or infrequently use our website and services, you should be aware that we may continue to store your information until you cancel your account. You are responsible for changing your preferences or cancelling your account.
If your account is ever terminated by us for a violation of our Terms and Conditions, or you are detected as a potential or actual threat to our business or our users, your information will be retained for as long as we deem necessary to protect our business and users.
Log Data and Cookies
We collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data whenever you visit our website. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our website and services.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website user experience by enabling us to monitor which pages are being used. A cookie in no way gives FLOWER CITY access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
We may use both session and persistent cookies on our website and we use different types of cookies to run the website:
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website. This helps us improve the way our website performs and operates.
- Essential cookies. These are necessary for the operation of our website. They are used to authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. They enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visits to our website, the pages on our website that you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share information collected by these cookies with third parties for this purpose.
In addition to the cookies identified above, we may also use the following third-party cookies to report usage statistics of our website and to refine our marketing efforts:
- Optimization cookies. These cookies allow real-time tracking of users from different marketing channels to evaluate their effectiveness.
- Partner cookies. These cookies may provide marketing metrics to our partners to enable them to optimize their paid marketing efforts.
- Tracking cookies. These cookies follow users’ behavior on our website for metrics and to provide us with a better understanding of usage habits on our website.
Links to Other Sites
Flowercity.com may contain links to other websites of interest. If you use any of these links to leave our website, FLOWER CITY does not have any control over that other website or the information that the other website may collect from you. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services or for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such other websites.
We may be required by law, for example, through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or outside your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties. We may also deem it necessary to make such a disclosure in the event of an issue of national security, law enforcement or other such similar situations as we deem necessary including, for example, allegations of alleged infringement of copyright, trademarks or other third parties’ rights.
We share your personal information with third-party service providers in order to provide our website functionality and services to you including third parties who assist us with:
- Information and data processing
- Credit and payment processing
- Order fulfillment
- Managing and hosting data
- Consumer research or satisfaction surveys
- To improve our services
- To provide service on our behalf
- To perform service, maintenance and repair-related activities
- To assist us in analyzing how our website and services are used
These third party companies may have access to your information to perform the tasks described above. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use your information for any other purpose. We do not provide your information to third parties that enable them to engage in any direct marketing to you without your express consent.
FLOWER CITY does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children or other minors under the age of eighteen (18). If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we can delete the information.
Updated by FLOWER CITY on May 17, 2018